- Updated! CSC Ceiling Speaker Configurator
Software v2.1 (1.8MB, zipped) - Now includes 8138 Model! (Released 03/14/2011)
CSC is a general sales estimation and engineering tool for selecting ceiling speakers.
This free utility program helps select the proper JBL ceiling speaker to use for
various applications, based on desired music level (for music systems) or background
noise level (for paging systems).
Based on the floor area and ceiling height of the room, the Configurator automatically
- The 3 most economical loudspeaker models for that project.
- The quantity of speakers required to cover the area and how far apart to space them.
- How to tap them (for 70V/100V systems).
- For systems using subwoofers, an included subwoofer utility tells how many subwoofers
Read More Complete Description
and Operating Instructions here.
Installing - After downloading the program, open the compressed program folder and
double-click on SETUP.EXE.
On Start-Up - It is important to read the Operating Instructions at Help/Operating
Instructions (or via the "Read More" Instruction link, above) before using
Installing -- DSD needs to be "installed" via an automatic installation
process. To do so, double-click on SETUP.EXE. If your system doesn't have the Microsoft
DOTNET framework, you be prompted to install it automatically.
Distributed System Design Tutorial
Copyright © 2013 JBL Professional
All Rights Reserved