- Updated! CSC Ceiling Speaker Configurator Software v2.1 (1.8MB, zipped) - Now includes 8138 Model! (Released 03/14/2011)
CSC is a general sales estimation and engineering tool for selecting ceiling speakers. This free utility program helps select the proper JBL ceiling speaker to use for various applications, based on desired music level (for music systems) or background noise level (for paging systems).
Based on the floor area and ceiling height of the room, the Configurator automatically computes:
- The 3 most economical loudspeaker models for that project.
- The quantity of speakers required to cover the area and how far apart to space them.
- How to tap them (for 70V/100V systems).
- For systems using subwoofers, an included subwoofer utility tells how many subwoofers to use.
Read More Complete Description and Operating Instructions here.
Installing - After downloading the program, open the compressed program folder and double-click on SETUP.EXE.
On Start-Up - It is important to read the Operating Instructions at Help/Operating Instructions (or via the "Read More" Instruction link, above) before using the program.
Version 3.2 includes expanded compatibility with Windows 7 and is upgraded to DOTNET V3.5. DOTNET V3.5 could take a few minutes to install, if you do not already have it on your computer.
Installing -- DSD needs to be "installed" via an automatic installation process. To do so, double-click on SETUP.EXE. If your system doesn't have the Microsoft DOTNET framework, you be prompted to install it automatically.
Distributed System Design Tutorial (545kB)
|Copyright © 2011 JBL Professional
All Rights Reserved